GreenFiber Cocoon Insulation is the green solution of home insulation systems. The product is environmentally friendly and provides energy efficiency, and at the same time, there is no need to compromise the quality and comfort of your home. Not only are you doing your part in preserving our environment, Green Fiber Cocoon Insulation also offers you energy and sound upgrades through the elimination of air infiltration. The following are some reasons why Cellulose Insulation is a must:
- 26% increase in overall energy efficiency (Cellulose material – 66%, Fiberglass – 40%)
- Cost savings through a more efficient use of energy
- Lifetime warranty
- Consists of 85% recycled content – eliminates the use of formaldehyde, asbestos, mineral fiber or fiberglass
- Cellulose Insulation is two to three times denser than other insulation products
- Protects your home from fire and absorbs unwanted noise
- GreenFiber has earned a Class 1/A fire rating as determined by ASTM E84
- Carbon sequestration – conversion of a throwaway product, newspapers, into a durable building product that absorbs harmful carbon emissions for long periods, up to 100 years!
- Insulating a typical 1,500 sq. ft. ranch-style home with GreenFiber Insulation productively recycles as much newsprint as an individual will consume in 40 years!!
Simply put, GreenFiber is green, healthy, quiet, safe, and smart.
Jeffrey J. Dicks